Would You Choose Happiness If It Were Offered to You?
“DANCING ON YOUR DISABILITIES” WILL ASSIST YOU
Understand Why We Should Never
Say “Impossible” to Our Dreams
This inspiring book by Myra Goldick will help you discover:
- What true happiness means to you and why you aren’t enjoying life to the full
- How to change feelings of discontent into joy and appreciation
- Old ghosts can’t hurt unless you succumb to fear
- How anyone can attract happiness into their world on demand, despite any existing adverse circumstances
- How Myra’s unique, easy-to-follow Guide to Happiness can begin changing your life or the lives of those you love by one week from today!
The quest for happiness is a universal and timeless need that crosses continents, religious, and ethnic differences. Entire lives have been spent searching for it. Unfortunately, many people repeatedly fall short of their goal simply by not knowing how to overcome a specific obstacle. Imagine how quickly your life could change if you had a system that allowed you to overcome an unlimited number of obstacles simultaneously! In her book, Dancing on Your Disabilities, Myra Goldick explains why happiness is a choice—a “state of mind that is available to anyone who is willing to let go of old ghosts from the past, childhood misconceptions, mid-life fear, disappointment, fears, disillusionment, and do the necessary introspective work.”